How to wear the High Tops
|Shop Pay||Apple Pay|
|Google Pay||Facebook Pay|
- U.S. Domestic - Please access our Return Portal and start the returns process. Our Returns portal provides step-by-step instructions on how to return using the Online Returns Portal.
- International – All International Orders are FINAL SALE items and cannot be returned or refunded.
All orders are subject to processing time that is separate and apart from the time it takes for a shipment to reach its destination once it has been picked up from our fulfillment center by the applicable carrier. Depending on a number of factors, standard domestic and international orders may take up to 3-4 business days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays) to process after your payment is authorized and verified.
SHIPPING RATES & TIMELINES
The estimated timelines for processing, transit, and final delivery are determined by the shipping method selected by customer at checkout.
All orders received after 10:00am CST will be processed the next day.
Please note that orders to US destinations may take up to 14 business days from the date that it is shipped out, not necessarily from the date that it is placed, depending on the shipping method selected and final destination of the order.
When your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information. YOU CAN TRACK THE PROGRESS YOUR ORDER THROUGH 'TRACK YOUR ORDER" TAB ON OUR WEBSITE AT ANY TIME.
For U.S. Domestic & International orders, we will use USPS or UPS to ship to most locations. Alternative carriers may be selected at our sole discretion to meet shipping requirements. Your final shipping cost is displayed at the point of checkout.
Shipping fees are non-refundable. If you refuse any shipments from tronusofficial.com, you will be held responsible for the original shipping charges, plus the cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be deducted from any credit issued.
***Pre-orders cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded once your order is placed.***
Returned-to-Sender & Refused Packages
- This can happen if (1) an address is invalid or missing information, (2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package, or (3) the order is refused by the customer at time of delivery.
- Returned-to-Sender or Refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card minus shipping charges and $10 restock fee(s) per item.
- We are unable to make changes to orders once they have been placed in our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery. All Military Installments and PO Box orders MUST be shipped via UPS SUREPOST.
- We do not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase or shipping method was selected incorrectly, ie: Military Installments and PO Boxes MUST be shipped via UPS SUREPOST.