Remote Customer Service Representative Intern
Our growing sneaker company is looking for a skilled problem solver to join our team as a Customer Service Representative. We need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to customer service issues and then offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem. The successful candidates for this role will have a strong command of the company's customer service policies and be well-trained in product knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers.
- Respond to customer queries via multiple channels including e-mail, social media platforms, and phone.
- Identify customer needs and assist in their use of specific features.
- Analyze and report product malfunctions.
- Update internal databases with information regarding technical issues and pertinent customer interactions.
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and proactively reach out, providing assistance.
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members.
- Inform customers about new features products.
- Follow up with customers to ensure resolution of issues.
- Gather customer feedback and share with Product and Marketing teams
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with superior problem-solving skills.
- Committed to timely and accurate work.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to assess issue severity and escalate in a timely manner.
- Friendly, empathetic, and patient.
- Entry level customer service skills.
Please submit resume to HR@tronusofficial.com or fill out the following form.