Sneaker Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Fill a large bowl with warm water.
- Mix in a few drops of dish soap or laundry detergent.
- Use a clean cloth or a microfiber towel and dip it into the warm, soapy water.
- Gently rub the uppers of your sneakers in circular motions using the damp cloth without oversaturating the material.
- Continue dipping the cloth into the soapy solution until you’ve cleaned all the upper.
- If dried mud or other substances are stuck in the knitting, try dipping a soft, clean toothbrush into the soapy solution and then gently working it into the material.
- Use a toothbrush, or cleaning brush to thoroughly clean the outsole. Use the cloth to wipe away dirt and debris.
- Once all the marks appear to be gone, dampen another clean cloth with just warm water (no soap).
- Go over the entire uppers of your sneakers, wiping away the soapy residue.
- Allow your sneakers to air-dry.